Questions in Blinds
- Do you sell the material to make thermal screens (thermal blinds) for my van?
- HI I NEED 3 CASSETTE BLINDS FOR MY CARAVAN I AM NOT SURE HOW TO MEASURE THE BLINDS BUT THE WINDOWS ARE (1) 135X70 AND (2) 40X80 THESE ARE THE SIZE OF THE WINDOWS.
- how much would a front and side blinds be for my fiat ducato 2002 motor home all in with shipping I'm not very good on the computer its my first time so sorry for any mistakes
Make: fiat ducato motorhome
- I am interested in buying remis blinds for 2003 swift kontiki fiat ducato, can you give more information?
- I am looking to buy new blinds for my caravan. could you tell me if the measurments are width then height or the other way?
- I have been looking at your range of" Remis take n trim" blinds and i was wondering , whether you did them in any other sizes. The sizes i would need are as follows:
1 @ 65cm wide X 77cm drop
2 @ 41cm wide X 77cm drop
these are the exact measurements of the caravan windows up to the outside of the black seal. Or any that are suitable that would fit, hope you can help.
- I need to replace a Remis roof blind for a 900 x 600 roof window.
- looking at buying a set of the cut-to-size roller blinds for a VW transporter T4, it has windows in the rear doors, windows in the sliding door and panel opposite and the usual windows in the front.
- Talbot Express (peugeot) j5 Year: 1991 (Face lift model - fixed quarter lights)
Do you have thermal cab internal blinds for the J5 van?