What are the sizes of the cbe support frames please?
Height - 78mm
1 way/gang width 85mm
2 way/gang width 133mm
3 way/gang width 192mm
- I want to carry a scooter in the garage, and want to improve rear suspension to enable. Is this the right thing to do?
Can it be done to htis model?
I hope that I have given you enogh information to advise.
Model: Ducato 2.8 jtd
Conversion: Burstner i 690
Body: Coach Build
Brakes: Yes My Vehicle Has ABS Brakes
Springs: I'm Not Sure What My Rear Springs Are
- I have been looking at your range of" Remis take n trim" blinds and i was wondering , whether you did them in any other sizes. The sizes i would need are as follows: 1 @ 65cm wide X 77cm drop 2 @ 41cm wide X 77cm drop these are the exact measurements of the caravan windows up to the outside of the black seal. Or any that are suitable that would fit, hope you can help.
- cbe Fittings. I'm not sure what bits I need. Do I need inner and outer frames?
- I am looking for a shower tray for our house that fits the size of one of yours. Code ml01559. are they suitable for domestic use too?
- How much is an air suspension kit for the Bedford CF and can you fit them? Make: bedford Model: cf 280 Year: 1984 Conversion: jurgens Body: Coach Build Brakes: My Vehicle Has NO ABS Brakes Springs: My Vehicle Has LEAF Springs On The Rear Axle