What's included in the basic kit?
Nuts, bolts, brackets, air springs, air line and manual inflation valves.
verything is included for a manual inflation system.
f you want 'in cab' pressure gauge and valves, they are available as an optional extra with the Firestone kits, but they are include with the Airide kits
- We are very interested in purchasing a left hand seat swivel for our iveco daily 35 S 14 HPT 2006 autocruise Pinto motor caravan but would like advice as to would the swivels you provide be suitable for the seats fitted to our van. They are the Isringhausen type seats similar to the seats fitted in lorries that spring up and down to smooth out the ride as you travel over poor road surfaces. Hope you can help us with this as we realy would like to fit a swivel.
- Could you please advise me of postage for a bicycle to my address.
- PLEASE CAN YOU TELL IF AVAILABLE, THE FULL PRICE OF AN AIR RIDE KIT TO INCLUDE SPRINGS/BELLOWS, CAB VALVE, COMPRESSER ETC, EVEYTHING REQUIRED TO INSTALL, THE VEHICLE IS A 2.5 DIESEL NON POWER STEERING LEFT HAND DRIVE COACH BUILD HYMERMOBIL - BUILT ON A MK1 FIAT DUCATO CHASSIS (SAME AS TALBOT EXPRESS)
- Common location of air leaks
- Hi, I have just purchased a 1988 Ford Transit based CI coachbuilt motorhome. On inspecting the suspension I discovered it has been fitted with air suspension bellows to the rear axle, however they are deflated and there is no means to re-inflate them. There is no compressor or other parts of the system. I wish to reinstate the air suspension, assuming the bellows are ok can you advise me what missing parts will be required and the costs, plus the costs to install a complete basic manual supplementary air suspension system to the rear axle.