Hi,I have the fiat elddis autostratus 1989 and have been told by MOT examiner my rear suspension is on the bumpstops,the rear axle does not seem to have springs but its alco (AL-KO?) chassis and the suspension units have grease points as the back I think is the indespension type, is there a air kit to fit on this chassis, hope you can help, many thanks, Make: fiat Model: ducato Year: 1989 Conversion: elddis Axle Shape: Round Rear Axle Wheels: Single Rear Wheels Bump stop shape & Fixing: Don\'t Know Body: Coach Build Brakes: My Vehicle Has NO ABS Brakes Springs: My Vehicle Has INDESPENSION Springs On The Rear Axle
- I want to carry a scooter in the garage, and want to improve rear suspension to enable. Is this the right thing to do?
Can it be done to htis model?
I hope that I have given you enogh information to advise.
Model: Ducato 2.8 jtd
Conversion: Burstner i 690
Body: Coach Build
Brakes: Yes My Vehicle Has ABS Brakes
Springs: I'm Not Sure What My Rear Springs Are
- How do I know if I have ABS brakes?
- Where should I mount the inflation valves?
- What's included in the basic kit?
- What is the minimum air pressure?